This Jac Bread Slicer would be ideal for a small scale Bakery. These silent bread slicers will amaze you due to their performance, looks and reliability. The Slicer is also equipped with an ISC feature ( intelligent slicing concept ), which will automatically and continuously adapt the necessary pressure when slicing bread.
Make: JACModel: EER600/14Type: Electric Bread Slicer (13 amp)Dimensions: 870mm wide x 1100mm high x 750mm deepCosmetic Condition: Excellent cosmetic condition. See photos
JAC Electric Bread Slicer
CALL 01227469692 TO ENQUIRE
- The slicing operation can be carried out, without the operator’s intervention, and irrespective of the bread consistency, whether warm aerated, crusty or compact. As a result, are able to cut any kind of bread, without having to worry about setting the slicer.
- It will cut loaves up to 600mm long with a slice thickness of 14mm.
- It has a safe bar on the loading side which protects the operator when placing the loaves.
- The approx sizes of the slicer are 870mm wide x 1100mm high x 750mm deep.
- The Slicer also has raised shoe and high-strength casters with brakes for easy relocation and maneuverability when cleaning underneath.
Delivery & CollectionCollection: items can be viewed working and collected from 'CaterCombi Ltd, MIR ltd industrial estate, Howfield lane, Chartham, Kent. CT4 7HG'Delivery: Items can be delivered via pallet to anywhere in the UK for £75
Warranty InformationOur equipment comes serviced by a fully qualified, gas safe catering engineer. It is tested to be in good working order and we invite customers to see this for themselves at our unit at CT4 7HG.Each item is covered by a 1 month parts-only warranty. If we are unable to supply you with the parts you require, we will send you a replacement machine of equal (or better) specification. If we are unable to supply you with a replacement machine, the machine can be returned to base and a full refund will be issued.To qualify for the warranty, the item MUST be installed by a fully qualified catering engineer who will install it according to manufacturers guidelines. Failure to do so will null and void and warranty with CaterCombi Ltd. We cannot be held responsible for any malfunction caused by incorrect installation.