This Eloma Genius T combi is in excellent full working order and has been serviced by our qualifed combi oven engineer. This oven appears to have seen little use and is ready to cook with. A great addition to any kitchen looking to increase capacity. Price includes roll-in trolley.
Model: Genius T 20-21
Type: 40 Grid Combi Oven
Power Supply: 3 phase electric (52KW) - 400v 50/60Hz
Dimensions: 1310mm wide x 1086mm deep x 1925mm high - 500kg
Working order: This oven is fully working and serviced by our catering engineer
Cosmetic Condition: Very good cosmetic condition
• Genuine MultiTouch display with ultrafast response and high resolution.
• Quick Set puts all settings in the exact position with your fingertip.
• 9 Menu Groups: Pasta, Desert, Bread, Poultry, Meat, Fish, Vegetables, Side dishes, Banqueting/Rethermalization.
• 9 Modes of Operation: Vario-Steaming, Steaming, Forced Steaming, Combi-Steam Cooking, Convection, Cook & Hold, Delta-T Cooking, Baking.
• Program capacity: An integrated 9 Menu group display including a library with up to 400 recipes with 20 steps each and product pictures.
• Cook and Hold Slow cooking from 30°C to 140°C.
• Core Temperature Probe. Temperature range 20°C to 99°C.
• Fan Auto-reversing fan allowing for 3 distinct fan speeds.
• Half Energy Feature (E/2) Reduced electrical load. Ideal in peak times.
• autoclean®MT Patented fully-automatic technology.
Eloma Genius T 40 Grid Electric Combi Oven inc Trolley
CALL 01227469692 TO ENQUIRE
Delivery & CollectionCollection: items can be viewed working and collected from CaterCombi Ltd, 6 Jackson Road, Wincheap Ind Est, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 3RF. Please contact us before travelling.Delivery: Items can be delivered via pallet to anywhere in the UK for £75*
Warranty InformationOur equipment comes serviced by a fully qualified catering engineer. It is tested to be in good working order and we invite customers to see this for themselves at our unit at CT1 3RFEach item is covered by a 3 months parts-only warranty. If we are unable to supply you with the parts you require, we will send you a replacement machine of equal (or better) specification. If we are unable to supply you with a replacement machine, the machine can be returned to base and a full refund will be issued.To qualify for the warranty, the item MUST be installed by a fully qualified catering engineer who will install it according to manufacturers guidelines. Failure to do so will null and void and warranty with CaterCombi Ltd. We cannot be held responsible for any malfunction caused by incorrect installation.