This Hobart Chefmate combi oven was removed working from a well-known high street food outlet during a refurbishment. They have since been re-tested and fully serviced in our workshop by our catering engineer to be in excellent order.
These ovens are just as good as a Rational and are a pleasure to cook with.
Make: HobartModel: ChefMate 2016 ModelType: 6 Grid Combi OvenPower Supply: 3 phase or single phase electricDimensions: 900mm wide x 900mm deep x 16500mm high. Stand is included.Working order: This oven is fully working and serviced by our rational trained.Cosmetic Condition: Very good cosmetic condition
6 Grid Hobart ChefMate
- Choice of 2 interfaces: Full Touch and Basic Touch
- Full Touch Display provides multiple functionalities with full touch screen programming, making everyday work more flexible and simple
- Basic touch Display offers the essentials, combining maximum ease of use with high performance
- Active Humidity Control (AHC) to make optimized cooking conditions repeatable
- Excellent Uniformity Results (EUR) to grant perfect heat distribution in the cooking chamber
- Great washing results with Smart Wash cleaning program based on working hours and cooking mode
Delivery & CollectionCollection: items can be viewed working and collected from 'CaterCombi Ltd, MIR ltd industrial estate, Howfield lane, Chartham, Kent. CT4 7HG'Delivery: Items can be delivered via pallet to anywhere in the UK for £75
Warranty InformationOur equipment comes serviced by a fully qualified, gas safe catering engineer. It is tested to be in good working order and we invite customers to see this for themselves at our unit at CT4 7HG.Each item is covered by a 1 month parts-only warranty. If we are unable to supply you with the parts you require, we will send you a replacement machine of equal (or better) specification. If we are unable to supply you with a replacement machine, the machine can be returned to base and a full refund will be issued.To qualify for the warranty, the item MUST be installed by a fully qualified catering engineer who will install it according to manufacturers guidelines. Failure to do so will null and void and warranty with CaterCombi Ltd. We cannot be held responsible for any malfunction caused by incorrect installation.