The Precijet combination oven brings you cooking performance, reliability, speed of execution and ease of use, thanks to its intuitive interface: FastPAD.
This 4 year old Bonnet Precijet combi oven was removed working from a well-known high street food outlet during a refurbishment. They have since been re-tested and fully serviced in our workshop by our catering engineer to be in excellent order.These ovens are just as good as a Rational and are a pleasure to cook with.
Make: BonnetModel: PrecijetType: 20 Grid Combi OvenPower Supply: 3 phase electric, 52 ampDimensions: 990mm wide x 800mm deep x 1900mm highWorking order: This oven is fully working and serviced by our trained catering engineer.Cosmetic Condition: Very good cosmetic condition.
Based in the South East? We also offer this item on a fully serviced rental contract for just £45/week on an initial 18 months agreement. Read More
20 Grid Bonnet Precijet
CALL 01227469692 TO ENQUIRE
- Precijet is fitted with FullCleaning System: the first system for cleaning and descaling totally automatically without any intervention, the most economic in the market.
- Precijet can save you:
- 30% in water
- 30 minutes per day
- Temperature precision that is so exact and guaranteed by Precijet is achieved with CoreControl technology which in real time adapts the power to the load being cooked in the oven.- Precijet brings even browning to your cooking on every level no matter what the load. The air circulation and auto reversing fans have been studied to guarantee you a completely even air flow from top to bottom.
- In steam mode, Precijet preserves the colour and flavour of your products thanks to instant humidity saturation.
- JetControl technology automatically adjusts the production of steam to the load being cooked throughout the cooking cycle.
- Switch from one cooking cycle to another without waiting for your oven to be ready, Precijet is always ready. With rapid cooling of the oven cavity available with the door closed Precijet allows you to brown meat then cook at low temperature without any action on your part.
- Precijet is well adapted to the most intensive service, even when the door is opened and closed very frequently. Save time, cooking just got faster!
Delivery & CollectionCollection: items can be viewed working and collected from 'CaterCombi Ltd, MIR ltd industrial estate, Howfield lane, Chartham, Kent. CT4 7HG'Delivery: Items can be delivered via pallet to anywhere in the UK for £75
Warranty InformationOur equipment comes serviced by a fully qualified, gas safe catering engineer. It is tested to be in good working order and we invite customers to see this for themselves at our unit at CT4 7HG.Each item is covered by a 3 months parts-only warranty. If we are unable to supply you with the parts you require, we will send you a replacement machine of equal (or better) specification. If we are unable to supply you with a replacement machine, the machine can be returned to base and a full refund will be issued.To qualify for the warranty, the item MUST be installed by a fully qualified catering engineer who will install it according to manufacturers guidelines. Failure to do so will null and void and warranty with CaterCombi Ltd. We cannot be held responsible for any malfunction caused by incorrect installation.