This Hobart CSDUC combi oven was removed working from a well-known high street food outlet during a refurbishment. They have since been re-tested and fully serviced in our workshop by our catering engineer to be in excellent order.
These ovens are just as good as a Rational and are a pleasure to cook with.
Make: HobartModel: CSDUCType: 10 Grid Combi OvenPower Supply: 3 phase electric 39 amp - we have the same machine on single phaseDimensions: 900mm wide x 900mm deep x 1700mm highWorking order: This oven is fully working and serviced by our rational trained.Cosmetic Condition: Very good cosmetic condition
Based in the South East? We also offer this item on a fully serviced rental contract for just £33/week on an initial 18 months agreement. Read More
10 Grid Hobart CSDUC
CALL 01227469692 TO ENQUIRE
- Fitted with state of the art technology, touch pad control system, this Hobart combi oven offers rapid heat up and cool down features and can reach 200 degrees within 3 minutes of start up.
- Ideal for braising, roasting, baking, poaching, finishing, browning, re-heating and grilling.
- Convection Mode – ideal for pastries, breads, colouring and glazing Steam Mode – ideal for steaming pasta, rice, vegetables and meats
- Combination Mode –ideal for regenerating meals, plated banqueting and roasting Electric Convection Steamer with 10 gastronorm capacity Ease of operation Touch pad plasma screen easy to use and effortless to clean 3 choice, fully automatic cleaning programme – hygienic, saves you time and labour
- Automatic drain down – easy to use Programme oven pre-heat – ready when you are Motorised 2 stage door handle for safety Consistently outstanding cooking results Multi cooking modes - for ultimate versatility 2 speed fan – reduces air movement in the chamber, a must for delicate confectionary items 10 phase cooking memory plus 100 programmes 100% variable steam adjustment Energy saving features Pre-heat function Double glazed,
- Cool to touch door with heat reflective glass Reduced power function when oven reaches optimum temperature Superfast cool down automatically in seconds Automatic vent Capacity
Delivery & CollectionCollection: items can be viewed working and collected from 'CaterCombi Ltd, MIR ltd industrial estate, Howfield lane, Chartham, Kent. CT4 7HG'Delivery: Items can be delivered via pallet to anywhere in the UK for £75
Warranty InformationOur equipment comes serviced by a fully qualified, gas safe catering engineer. It is tested to be in good working order and we invite customers to see this for themselves at our unit at CT4 7HG.Each item is covered by a 3 months parts-only warranty. If we are unable to supply you with the parts you require, we will send you a replacement machine of equal (or better) specification. If we are unable to supply you with a replacement machine, the machine can be returned to base and a full refund will be issued.To qualify for the warranty, the item MUST be installed by a fully qualified catering engineer who will install it according to manufacturers guidelines. Failure to do so will null and void and warranty with CaterCombi Ltd. We cannot be held responsible for any malfunction caused by incorrect installation.